- What do you sell in your store?
We sell a variety of products for the horse and rider. We have both English and Western lines of tack and boots, supplements, shampoos, wound and hoof care products, gift items such as purses, watches, pictures and decorative slates, as well as a full line of horse and livestock feed as well as bird seed.
- What are your store hours?
- Can I special order?
Yes, you may special order. Depending on the vendor, the expected wait time for a product is one to two weeks. If boots are custom-made for you, the wait time is typically 8-10 weeks.
- Can I order online?
Yes, you may order online. Our website has been designed to accomodate online ordering. We strive to ship your product the next business day after the order is placed and typically have a 2 to 3 day delivery policy. If its expected to take any longer than that, we will let you know.
- Can I call in orders?
Yes, you may call in an order to us. We will take down payment and shipping information over the phone and get your order out to you no later than the following business day.
- What vendors/companies do you do business with?
We deal with Weaver Leather, Tory Leather, ThornHill, Ozark Leather, Treadstone, Justin Boots, Old West/Jama, American Saddlery, R.J. Matthews, G.T. Reid, Epona, Tempi Watch, 3-D Belt, Big D, and others.
- What is your return policy?
If one of our products does not meet your satisfaction, let us know and we will be happy to either refund, exchange, or give you store credit for the returned product. We cannot, however, issue a refund, exchange, or store credit for supplements, fly sprays, wound care and similiar products, if they have been opened unless it is determined they were bad or unusuable before the product was opened and the product was purchased in our store no more than two days prior to the refund.
- Can you deliver horse feed to my barn?
Yes, we can deliver feed to your barn. However, there will be an extra charge to cover time and mileage.
- What is your returned check fee?
We charge $35 for each returned check.
- Do you have a lay-away plan?
Yes, you may put a deposit on a product for lay-away and establish a payment schedule for the product. If a customer does not follow the payment plan, the customer will be contacted by our store, and if payments cannot be made, the deposit will be refunded and the product will be placed back out on the floor for sale.
|WE PROUDLY SUPPORT|
- King George 4-H Horse and Pony Club
- King George 4-H Livestock Club
- Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club
- Northern Neck Horse and Pony Club
- Virginia Dressage Association-Fredericksburg Chapter
- Still Hot to Trot Chapter-Old Peoples Riding Club
- King George Little League
- Maintain a Healthy Diet for your horse
- Stay on a regular de-worming schedule
- Stay currrent on all vaccinations
- Ensure your horses hooves are trimmed regularly